I have supervised the BSc theses of the following students:
- Rasmus Thalund-Hansen (2015): Interpretation of flow measurements in the Næstved urban drainage system. Supervisors: P.S. Mikkelsen and L. Vezzaro, in collaboration with C. Jacobsen, Krüger A/S.
- Sissel R.L. Gregersen and Emma D. Thomassen (2015): Modelling of LID in SWMM’s surface module. Supervisors: P.S. Mikkelsen and S.M. Lerer, in collaboration with Aarhus Vand.
- Roemer and Linea Sofie Skov (2015): Evaluation of WSUD solutions for Kartoffelrækkerne. Supervisors: P.S. Mikkelsen and S.M. Lerer, in collaboration with Jes Clauson-Kaas and J. Ziersen, HOFOR.
- Thomas Gottschau Rozario (2014): Heavy metal pollution profiles of a stormwater pond sediment. Supervisors: E. Eriksson and P.S. Mikkelsen.
- Nadia S.V. Lund and Jonas W. Pedersen (2013): Updating of linear reservoir models for urban runoff. Supervisors: P.S. Mikkelsen and M. Borup, in collaboration with M. Grum, Krüger.
- Ditte Marie Reinholdt Jensen and Julie Evald Bjerg (2013): Sewer surcharge at Nøkkerosevej, Copenhagen. Supervisor: P.S. Mikkelsen, in collaboration with Nis Fink, Copenhagen Energy.
- Maria Sigrid Birkebæk Thomsen (2012): Analysis of global control options in the Marselisborg sewer system. Supervisors: P.S. Mikkelsen and L. Vezzaro, in collaboration with Krüger A/S.
- Marie Rødsten Sagen (2010): Assessment of infiltration trench technologies – field investigations and modeling. Supervisors: P.J. Binning and P.S. Mikkelsen, in collaboration with Danish Technol. Institute.
- Andreas Mørch-Madsen and Gudny Kristin Tryggvadsdóttir (2010): Stormwater pollution at a retention pond. Supervisors: P.S. Mikkelsen, E. Eriksson and L. Vezzaro, in collaboration with Th. Aabling from Orbicon and Albertslund municipality.
- Agnethe Nedergaard Larsen and Ida Bülow Gregersen (2007): Development in extreme precipitation over Europe due to climate change. Supervisors: P.S. Mikkelsen, J.J. Linde and A.T. Jørgensen, in collaboration with the Danish Meteorological Institute and DHI Water Environment Health.
Last updated 13.02.2016